Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time for a new Governor - Daniels Must Go!

I've been pretty busy this summer, and have kept quiet about the elections, at least on here. However, I heard something today that really surprised and shocked me. I heard Daniels was up by 17 points in the polls. Now, honestly, I don't know how he found that many people to support him, unless they polled his campaign. The last time I saw the numbers, he had a 37% approval rating. Somehow, he has managed to pull ahead in the polls. This is very disturbing. Let me remind you of some of the things this clown did (not in any particular order):

!. Sold off the Indiana Toll Road.
2. Closed license branches across the state.
3. Shoved DST down our throats.
4. De-certified the teacher's union (that was the first thing he did)
5. Privatized welfare, and anything else he could sell off.
6. Lied through his teeth about the state being in the red..the state constitution forbids that, and no, we weren't.
7. Made the comment that "$9 - $10 hr is good money". Quite a comment from someone who is a multimillionaire. I don't know about you, but I can't live on that anymore.

There are more things, but I don't have the time to go into more. I think you get the point. Daniels must go. He is the worst Governor since Governor Morton...that's another story. I am fully supporting Jill Long Thompson for Governor, and encourage everyone who reads this to do the same. Just think back to the mess we've had here, and think whether you want another 4 years of this clown. Personally, not me. Send him back to Washington, or wherever he came from.

No comments: